Friday, March 31, 2006

Music: A Killer in Me is a Killer in You by Smashing Pumpkins

Aku borak ngan kawan aku smalam.. She's graduating this semester. And she already has a job waiting for her in NYC.. at freakin Comedy Central!!!! Best gila!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's gonna work with a new show that started October last year, Colbert Report.. the air time is right after the Jon Stewart's daily show.. Hmm I've never heard of this show, maybe coz its relatively new.. But who cares!! She's gonna work for Comedy Central.. and her position is Assistant Writer!! godammit best nya! hahah.. Well she didnt get the job herself la, her mother got it for her, one of the VPs for Viacom (company properties includes Paramount, CBS, Blockbuster, MTV), is her mom's client.. but again, who cares!!! cun gila beb.. her mom even already got her a 2 bedroom apartment at the 13th District, like 20 steps away from her office. she wouldnt even have to take the subway.. gila lah, sounds almost perfect to me.

Hahaha here I am getting excited about someone else's life. I really don't have a life la.

No comments: