Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Music: Good by Better Than Ezra

The past week has drained me.. physically and emotionally.. top it up with me being in a state of depression that doesn't seem like its gonna subside, I guess I'm at my all time low point in my life. To those whom I've met/lepak with the past few days, I may look happy but I'm really not. The so called mid/quarter life crisis I guess.

I think I need a cat. One appeared a few days ago, I was soooo happy, I surprised myself, but my dad wouldn't let me keep it because its a female cat. Ceh. I just came back from sending my parents off to Jakarta.. So I'm home alone for the next 6 days. In different circumstances I would've been elated because I won't have to deal with the fact that my parents are worried/unhappy that I'm still unemployed (freakin slow-assed tnb HR), it's very subtle though but I can feel it. With a full tank car, my dad's credit card and my mom's atm card at my disposal, and no curfews to worry about, I should feel happier right? hahah..

I still miss my guitar. I've got a few new tunes in my head, but I can't put it to work without my guitar. Its been nearly 2 years since I composed a song. I've composed about 5 songs I think, haha.. Come to think of it, I usually write songs when I'm sad.. With depression comes inspiration? I guess unconsciously its a way for me to channel out my depression. But don't get me wrong lah my songs are all crappy and of low quality hahah.. but completing a song makes me feel accomplished and always lifts my mood up a little.

But anyway, anyone nak lepak just holler.. Lepaking with friends is always better than staying home alone doing nothing. Ok gonna get back to reading Kane & Abel (the first page turner novel that I've read in a freakin long time).

No comments: