Monday, March 13, 2006

Music: Parade by CHABA

My new project
----------------
hahahaha ok that is so lame.. i have no new project.. but i'm gonna start posting 1 picture a day.. because... i have nothing better to do.. i'm bored.. i feel like sharing pictures... did i mention i have nothing better to do? lmao!! (omg i'm using lots of 'lmao' now.. pengaruh daripada membaca forum2 Matsumoto Jun dan Arashi.. ok anyway lets start with the first picture... it's one of my all-time favorite picture ever.. tgk la apa sekor2 tgh buat.. muahahaha...

Orang Gila Umich
BBQ Fall 2001
*click on picture*


Bahrain GP
------------
As expected from Raikkonen!! man of the race!! last row to 3rd place... well its not like this is the first time that he's done it. remember last season? whenever he has to start from the back of the grid (due to engine failures/reliability problems/penalties etc), he will opt for the 1-stop strategy.. i think the ppl in mclaren are also confident that he can pull it off almost all the time heheh.. the only other person i've seen to do this is micheal schumacher.. alonso probably can pull this off too.

hats off to nico rosberg as well! his fight for 8th place with coulthard was awesome.. with 5 laps to go he overtook christian klien for 7th!! and this is his debut race! an awesome race for a rookie, what with the added pressure of bearing the rosberg name. well F1 Racing magazine did name him "F1's New Golden Boy".

I literally jumped up and down (sampai cawan air teh aku tumpah sbb aku langgar meja lol) masa out-lap 3rd pitstop Alonso.. if only Schumacher was faster by like 0.5 seconds.. or Alonso's pitstop was slower by 0.5 seconds.. Schumacher would've gotten 1st place!! but takpe.. lots more races to go.. and it seemed like everybody expected Massa to not get on the podium lmao!! I told u he was getting all bigheaded by himself.. nobody expects u to deliver.. yet!! hahah..

Jenson Button wat laa you.. always do this to me.. good qualifying position then u ruin everything during the start.. that's ur problem lah.. u always have bad starts..kalau tak sure dah podium.. but u overtook Montoya twice! Montoya is rather quiet lately ne? what happened to his aggressive driving style? I almost forgot about him. Williams doing good.. I almost forgot about them too hahah.. last season they didn't shine at all.. I'm so happy Speed Scott didnt get any screen time, maybe a few seconds lah hahaha *evil grin*.

I had to laugh at Yuji Ide.. his soooooo inexperienced.. well i'm not laughing about that.. but because of that.. he shouldn't be driving in F1 lah! first he kinda screwed up during the 1st session quali, then tadi masa pit stop.. he actually langgar one of the pitstop crew.. i've never seen that before ever! adoi... bagi kat Karthikeyan lagi bagus... serious shit. I told u Super Aguri kalut nak masuk F1. ure just wasting money.

next week I'm off to Sepang yeah~!

No comments: