Best siot pi tgk F1. 6 years in a row since 2001. Sepang,Indy,Indy,Montreal,Indyfarce,Sepang... i'm not bored yet haahahahah!
anyway, it was a good day because it wasn't scorching hot and ada light breeze every now and then. aku rasa ramai gak yg datang but the grandstand still ada lopak2 which is obvious when u watch the race on tv.. they freaking mispelled Kimi's name on the pit garage.. it was sooo obvious (at least to me).. buat malu je.. also the electronic results board were down for like 20 laps.. ntah apa2.. some ppl rely on that board for updated positions even if its like 2 laps behind. But for me tak perlu lah because I know how to identify every driver, I remember all the drivers, I have enough F1 knowledge to know what's going on in a race.
Somehow I kinda felt irritated when most of the spectators cam kecoh2 bila nampak ada kereta potong kereta when in fact it was just a car lapping a backmarker.. hahahaha
Seat kitorang best siot.. aku rasa best laa... dapat tgk a few corners... the high speed straight was also quite near the audience so can get reallly clear pictures of the drivers during the usual parade before the race.. also saw Pak Lah hahahahh.. we got bumbung so tak panas.. there were screens but a little far lah.. the only downside is that we couldn't hear the commentators when there are cars.. kalau takde kereta lalu baru la dengar.. unless la u buy the headphone or u bring ur own am/fm radio and tune in.
ni aku upload a video of the formation lap that i took, just to show the view from my seat lah..
Race review
-------------
First off.. stupid Klien go and langgar Kimi's rear.. tak sempat tgk Kimi even on the first lap. I was soooooooooooooooooo looking fwd to Kimi's race.. so disappointed lah. as for Button.. I think he drove quite superbly.. but as usual team Honda punya strategist really suck big time lah.. he could've gotten second place man.. he had a good pace. Barichello still having trouble adjusting to the new car I suppose, after 6 yrs of driving with Ferrari lol.. also, I think to speed in the pitlane is the stupidest mistake a driver can ever make.. why u ask? go figure lah.
I was also rooting for Heidfeld lah (because he drives for Sauber) he had such good position.. fifth tu!!!good thing Jacques got 2 points... eventho I don't like that guy but he drives for Petronas so I still support him a little. Was also looking forward to Rosberg... he freaking qualified 3rd on the grid. hebat tak hebat for a rookie? but most prob the Williams' were light on fuel lah I think.. anyway Rosberg reminds me of Kimi when that guy debuted with Sauber in 2001. Unconsciously he's also putting pressure on veteran Mark Webber.. good things are going to happen with Williams.. I suppose...
Nothing to comment about Ferrari.. they were okay lahh.. Montoya macam drive sorang2 dia je... he got no pace at all.. so many cars retired la this race.. it wasnt' the best race for me lah.. not much drama.. if only it rained a little.. would've made the race more exciting.. but I'll still be back next year hehehe..
I'm just glad Fisichella won instead of Alonso hahahaha.. I don't really like that guy... no reason though.. just cam... err tak berkenan hahahaha.. but I admit lah he is a good driver, better than Button but not as good as Kimi.
Sepang pictures:
L: at the entrance
R: Sauber Petronas car... oops.. BMW Sauber. lol.

L: Ferrari shop
R: Jenson Button's pit garage (I took pics of ALL drivers' pit garage)

L: Hillstand area.. pretty good view from there actually.. 200 bucks je
R: at the podium (aku jerit "GO BUTTON!!!" and everyone pandang macam aku ni gila)
L: view from the corporate suite of mall area after the race
R: Lamborghini babe.. plate number Kelate.. awek mat salleh kat passenger seat..
Toyota Rev Party pics:
(Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli)
No comments:
Post a Comment