I just finished watching the 3rd episode of this one J-drama called One Liter of Tears. True to its title, I cried A LOT myself.. ahahha.. but its not unusual (to those who know me enough), I cry almost every time when watching dramas lol. mesti cerita sedih la tapi. Aku pernah nangis from baca buku and tgk anime jugak.. quite a number of times actually.. sometimes nangis tgk commercial on tv, or documentaries. hahaha.. dammit. but lately, byk tgk teenage high school dramas.. Aku baru habis tgk Gokusen 2, Densha Otoko and Dragon Zakura.. nothing to cry about, these series. Overtime not sad enough.. Takashi Sorimachi (mamat GTO) tak reti berlakon love story.. just leave those roles to KimuTaku ok?? Also tak nangis tgk any of MatsuJun's dramas.. well I was paying more attention to him than to be engrossed with the storyline haha. anyway, I've been trying to find sth to trigger me to have my occasional "crying dose" lol.. weird kah aku ni?
However, I'm soo not sentimental in real life haha.. jauh sekali.
Sometimes I have all these pent up feelings and secret thoughts that I don't really want to or feel like telling anybody even my good friend. The only way for me to keep myself sane is through crying. I realised this around 5 yrs ago I think. Writing a blog doesn't help, at all. Dunno why I still have one though. To pass time? To do what everyone else does? A channel to be pretentious or superficial maybe? A weird kind of sense of security? Any other ideas? lol whatever lah kan.
There's this one Raymond episode.. when Debra asked Raymond to take the kids out because she wanted to spend some time alone in the house.. being the stupid Raymond, he spied on his wife laa.. nak tgk apa Debra buat sorang2 kat rumah. he was curious.. and what he saw was that Debra was crying like gila2 punya nangis in the living room.. and Raymond thought Debra cried because she was unhappy.. when Raymond asked Deb the reason.. of course at first Deb melenting sbb Raymond spied on her, then she said... "sometimes I just need to cry.. for no reason at all.. it doesn't mean I'm sad".. when I saw that episode.. huahh its like..I soooo understand that!! I'm not alone (eventho its only a tv show lol).. I wonder if other girls do this too..
Anyway, cerita One Liter of Tears ni sedih doh.. its about a girl that has a fatal neuro-related disease.. based on a true story.. they showed pictures of the real girl at the end of each episode, and excerpts from her diary.. sangat sedih. and I've only watched 3 episodes.. wanna watch more but my baka aniki will be back soon.. cannot risk him seeing me get all soppy and red-eyed.
To balance this sad drama I'm watching, I'm also currently watching Marmalade Boy .. Taiwan drama... tukar angin sikit.. citer ni lawak nak mampus.. hmm bagus lah. Ken Zhu berlakon (Xi Men in Meteor Garden), tgk mamat ni ok jugak, good enough to cuci mata lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment