Friday, March 17, 2006

Music: Sakura Sake by Arashi

So I went to the Toyota Rev Party last night. I was the only one wearing the tudung.. hahahahh as expected lah since it was at Bar Savanh. Received some weird glances, but who cares lah I'm used to getting weird looks having lived in the US for 4 years and going to dozens of concerts muahahaha.. the only difference is that they're from Malaysians instead of mat sallehs. my principle is simple, i don't know these ppl, why should i care what strangers think? i just wanna do my own thing and have fun so screw everyone.. lol..

anyway, we arrived around 7.30pm.. dapat goodie bags (yayy!!).. so now I have a Toyota tshirt (cantik wooo kaler red and white), Panasonic table calendar and organizer (cantikk wooo kaler kuning), and a red Brigdestone cap (best wooo bila lagi aku nak dapat cap Brigdestone). At 7.40pm, Ralf Schumacher came.. I was standing at the front so Ralf was like only 3 feet away from me hahahh.. then Jarno Trulli and Ricardo Zonta came.. took lots of pictures..

The emcee interviewed them... one of the questions was "What is the one thing about Malaysia that u remember the most?" All 3 drivers had same answers-- heat and humidity. Wahhh nothing else about Malaysia that is memorable ahh??? lmao.. They left at 8.00pm.. and we left right after that as well. all in all I had fun, first time being just meters away from F1 drivers (eventho they're not my fav).. but too bad it had to be at some clubbing spot hahahah.. that's a first for me too liao.

p/s: I think the qualifying format should change from 15-15-20 minute sessions to 20-15-15 minute sessions.. firstly because there are more cars running in the first session.. secondly because there's no point in making the last session the longest because the drivers will only drive around the circuit to "waste fuel" in the early minutes, before finally doing a flying lap near the end of that session.

today's picture:
F1 at Montreal, Canada 2004.
Me with my big-ass Ferrari flag and Apu with a Malaysian flag (duhh)
actually I want to post pictures from Toyota's party but my USB cable not with me lah... *blames the sister!! grrr*


bonus picture:
Somewhere in Canada.. on the way back from F1.
sekor2 teringin nak masuk boyband ni...

No comments: