Sunday, April 02, 2006

Music: Are You In? by Incubus

Hari ini sangat penat. Tapi aku tak keluar rumah pun. Siap tidur petang lagi. This song by Incubus makes me feel cheeky hahah. First concert aku adalah concert Incubus.. probably the best concert out of the 20++ concerts I've ever been to, after concert Metallica that is. Nak cakap pasal F1 race tadi, tapi takde mood. For now all I can say is, my heart goes out to Jenson Button.. Even Kimi's 2nd place cannot console me. Aku dah 2 minggu tak follow perkembangan Arashi and Matsumoto Jun. Partially because the past 1 week (before 2 weeks ago), some of the people at the Arashi forum that I frequent to irritated the hell out of me. Right now aku tgh teringat-ingat garlic-butter-nan yg aku makan kat Mohsin smalam.. sedap nak mampos.. aku nak lagi. Butter+garlic on any kind of roti.. omg aku terliur. hahah. Was looking fwd to eat at the infamous kedai mamak Raju on Jalan Gasing, 88 saat je drive dari rumah aku and aku baru tau kewujudan dia smalam, hahah.. oi Tel, make sure lepas ni plan jadi ye heheh.

What a pointless entry. Ok I wanna go watch Phua Chu Kang.

No comments: