Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Music: Exit by EXILE

I got new obsession liao...
Nishikido Ryo =japanese pretty boy
=looks like malay
=droopy eyes
=husky voice
=*drool*

Just finished watching Ganbatte IkkimaSHOI!

*review session starts here sorry tel hhehehhehh*
Goddamit that story ahh.. I like it but I also don't..
First off the main character Suzuki Anne.. she's sooo irritating, ever since I watched Kindaichi 3.. I didn't like here in Stand Up as well, eventho I only watched 1 episode hahah. But she's one damned lucky girl because she got to act with soooooooo many Johnny's Boys like MatsuJun, Yamapi, Nino.. and older ones like Tsuyoshi and Kimutaku, and non JE boys like Oguri Shun and Narimiya Hiroki.. and even Abe Hiroshi.. But I tell u this girl can reallllyy cry man.. The only part of her acting that I liked. But I still hate Kyoko Fukada more.. prasan cute nak mampos.

Anyway I still watched the whole of Ganbatte because of Ryo hehehe..
All the other girls' character (5 including Suzuki Anne) were too goody2 I freakin hate goody2 girls rasa nak sepak je. Their acting were also very stiff.. not to mention the shrieking voices..

The script was like... so poyo lah. hahah.. Byk situations like..
"ohhh kesusahan telah berlaku... aku berputus asa!!!"
"jgn lah begitu.. berusahalah... >insert kata2 semangat yg over di sini< "
"tidak.. tidak mungkin.. aku telah membuat semua org kecewa dgn aku"
"boleh punyeee.. yakin lah dgn diri sendiri!"
"baiklah!!! saya akan berusaha sehingga berjaya!!"

hahahha mungkin aku exaggerate.. but that's the gist la.. u get my drift rite. But the thing I liked about this drama is that.. the passion they had doing sth they loved.. well the story is about 5 girls who started a girl boating club. Reminded me of my high school band days.. One of the lines they always said was "We can work hard because it's fun". Hehe but my band days is a whole different story lah.. One day if I feel like going all sentimental I'll probably write about it.

Today's picture:
none.. setupid belogger tak kasi aku upload gambar.

No comments: