Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Music: Yuushoku Love is You by Porno Graffiti

My slumber was interrupted by a phone call from the office. Couldn't get back to sleep (dammit!) so I decided to sew my fifth bag. This is a mini tote bag (looks big in the picture but its actually not, hence 'mini').



This tote has a base. I put a piece card board so its keras.


I put a pillow in the bag (MAS punya lol) to make it stand. Kucing aku pun menyibuk, cam-whore rupanya.


As with all the bags I've made so far, this one is also reversible.


So far I've made 5 different types of bags with just 3 different pieces of cloth (1 by 1.5meter each). Still have a little left. On average, the cost of each bag is less than RM20. Not inclusive of labor cost though. I think the next step is to learn how to sew zips pulak.

While i'm at it, here's a pic of my four precious Snow Whites.

No comments: