Music: Layla by Derek and The Dominos
Just when I thought I can take a rest from downloading stuff..
I found out about Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
26 episodes total, and 14 is the latest..
FMA is like one of my all time favorite anime, i'd be crazy not to get my hands on it, and what with almost every anime being licensed nowadays, better download it now before it happens.
(I'm still sad that I've stopped watching Naruto Shippudden due to the anime being licensed. Now I can't download it. Actually, I'm PISSED.)
I also just remembered about Gundam 00 Season 2.. I have S1 already.
it ended last April, but seeds are already down to zero. What is this?! Cepat gila..
So these are my 2 projects now.
I recently finished downloading The Rolling Stone Magazine's 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.. Maybe I should come up with my own Greatest List.
No comments:
Post a Comment