Thursday, July 02, 2009

Music: Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye

Currently watching Mei-Chan no Shitsuji (Mei's Butler) online at the expense of The Tudors S3/Leverage S1/30++ number of movies collecting dust in my hard drive, all because of Mizushima Hiro...

My results for the marathon last weekend pretty much sucked. LOL.
As you can see, I'm in the bottom half., wayyyy wayyyy down there.
Although I did reach my target of 100minutes, which I got after a few runs on the treadmill to determine my (comfortable) pace. So, yeay for that!
I knew for a fact that I should run at a constant pace all the way, not sprint then walk then sprint again.
Honestly, the last time I actually ran was 2 months ago.
In effect, I joined the marathon with zero training, and its not a very good idea people!!! duhhhhhhhhhh, right?.
Listened to S&M all the way, and for the last 3km, I put No Leaf Clover on repeat.. coz that song's beat fits my pace down to mili mili seconds.
In my next marathon (hahahhaaaa konon), I'll make sure I've undergone sufficient training and create a playlist of songs to listen to while running.



Snapshot of results from KL-Marathon.com



Snapshots of results from Runpix













Pictures from Lock's Iphone/camera.







No comments: