Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Music: Today by SP

Don't take long to think about it. 10 books you've read that will always stick with you. First 10 you can recall in no more than 10 minutes. Tag up to 10 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose.

[To interested participants: Please tag yourself ok]

Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
Confusing at first. But once you get the hang of it, its wonderful.

Kane and Abel - Jeffrey Archer
Of Love. Lies. Family. Deception. Perseverance. Success.

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch - Gregory Maguire
Dorothy, move aside. Elphaba has a heart too.

Flowers in the Attic - VC Andrews
One of the most disturbing stories I've ever read.

The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
Cried all the way, every turn of the page.

Perfect - Judith McNaught
The title says it all.

Paradise - Judith McNaught
And I repeat, the title says it all.

The Malory Towers Series - Enid Blyton
One of the contributing factors in my decision to attend a boarding school.

The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
Totally awesome.

Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone - JK Rowling
Obviously I like the rest of the series, but this book started it all.

I listed the books in well under 10 minutes.. comments came after. They all have one thing in common, I simply couldn't put them down. I'm less than a 100 pages to finish Sherlock Holmes' 4 in 1 novel. No I'm not reading it coz the movie's coming out, I'm reading it coz I borrowed the book from a friend for like almost 2 years already, and its time to return it.

No comments: