Monday, July 27, 2009

Music: Neither of Us Can See by Incubus

I just had an encounter with a very rude pak guard at UM.
I was there to go to the bank.
I was so pissed I even called him "kurang ajar" but only after he said some rude things to me.
What a fucking asshole.

Yesterday something bad happened to one of my snow whites.
The next door cat (the black samseng) attacked Mike (my kitten) and he bled so much.
He couldn't open his eyes, I really hope he won't become blind.
His nose bled throughout last night, and he wheezed and wheezed.
When I was cleaning his wounds, i think it was rather painful coz he flailed his paws in agony without being able to make any sound.
I'm so glad today he's meowing again.
But he still can't open his eyes, and there's still some bleeding.
His right front leg is injured too.
A week ago the same horrible cat attacked him and wounded his belly.
That wound pun belum heal lagi.
Poor Mikey, I freakin hate that stupid samseng.

I just came back from the office for some meetings.
I was roped in to be involved in a performance for the company dinner for my division, which I'm not exactly looking forward to.
I'm only doing it as a support for my friend who is in charged, for he came to me and asked for the favor.
And in turn, I roped in someone else too.. (peace mr.AZ!)
I don't really mind the dinner event itself, but the fact that we have to pay for it is what's putting me off (Its not about the money, its the principal)
Its rather inappropriate, if not embarrassing, for a big corporation to be doing that, right?
I'm saying this rather politely (my real feelings regarding the matter is not properly conveyed here).
And this is just one matter, for there are so many other things that I can complain about.

In summary, so far today sucks.

p/s: I just remembered that my last jamming session prior to the one last sunday was actually 2 years ago with Asrif Ali and Nali. hmm.

No comments: