Listening to this song brings a whole new meaning to me now. Reason? It's the song that the cute but sadly married Mr.Tutor guy and I jammed together. Hahahhhh. So looking forward to NBA playoffs and French Open. My turn to conquer the TV muahahahahh. I may even be interested in watching the World Cup.. I surprised myself by watching the ManU vs Sunderland match recently. I actually sat through the whole match, eventhough I've never heard of Sunderland before haha. Oh gawd is this gonna be like a new beginning for me? hahahaha.. Aku tak pernah minat tgk bola, eventhough I play soccer/futsal. Ok I'm already an F1 and NBA fan... started watching tennis last year, and now soccer?? oops i mean football? hahah. habis la semua masa lapang aku camni. let's just see what happens.
Today's pic:
At Hakam's room masa suitemate with Mandeng, tgh buat buletin as punishment for using Matde's room. daiymnnn Bate!
No comments:
Post a Comment