Friday, April 21, 2006

Music: Darling by V6 (Kimi Wa Petto OST.. Momo!!! LOL)

I was in Penang for five days. I am most certain that I gained a pound each day I was there. I have been forewarned by some friends that once I start working, I'll gain even more weight. hahah... atm, i don't care.

So my neighbor died today. He's very old. His wife died a few years ago. I feel bad for not feeling sad when my dad told me about his death just now, and to think that I see and hear him everyday. I see him but I don't talk to him (I'm not a friendly neighbor). I hear him brush his teeth everyday.. well, that's because he gargles really loud. When I was small, my parents used to ask the DeSilva couple to babysit me when they wanna go out and cannot bring me along. There are 3 choices actually, either my Indian neighbors on our left, the Malays on our right, or the Chinese two houses down. The DeSilva couple had a dog, so I was always in fear whenever I was at their house, eventhough they'd tie the dog to a pole. Hahahhah.. If I was with the Chinese neighbors, I'd always sneak to the Malays' house through the drain, omg the drain is soooo small I am amazed to think that I was ever that small myself.

p/s: Astro bodoh.

No comments: