Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Music: Sex & Candy by Marcy Playground

I was driving back from KLIA yesterday, suddenly cermin depan kereta aku pecah.. I was going at 110 km/h. Terkejut babe. At first I thought a rock hit the cermin, but then takde lak cam kesan2 cermin kena langgar batu.. there was a freakin loud sound.. like... "POM!!!" like that.. and the cermin instantly cracked and visibility sikit gila... I can only see like at most 15 meters away.. nasib laa aku cool dan tak swerve kereta langgar the highway railing or the other cars in the next lane.

Anyway, I just finished reading State of Fear by Micheal Crichton. Bacalah.. best juga. But kinda technical.. not in the engineering sense.. but in the philantrophist/extreme environmentalist sense. Probably not everyone's cup of tea. If I said there were mentions of Pahang jungle (must be Taman Negara), Kuala Lumpur (referred to as KL, pretty cool ey), Ann Arbor and impostors from University of Michigan, claiming they were geological sciences professors.. would anyone be interested now? hahah.. Probably not. But if anyone is up for intellectual discussions and conspiracies regarding global warming and its effects to the world climate, give this book a go.

No comments: