Music: Wheels by Foo Fighters
At work on raya haji.
Its a very very slow day work-wise.
And very cold in here, i'm pretty sure north pole is warmer..
I'm covered from head to toe in my Qantas Air blanket and shawl, with a pillow in my lap...
Might as well be in my pajamas too haha.
I'm watching Europe Music Awards 2009 on MTV on a cinema-sized screen and a giant Dave Grohl is staring right down my face, it almost feels like I'm on front row in Berlin, the only thing that's missing is a surround sound audio system.
I just woke up from a very nice 30 minute power half-nap..
I say half-nap coz I didn't actually sleep, my brain and ears were still alert for calls and alarms and white noise from the tv.
It did wonders, I feel refreshed already.. was so sleepy coz last night I went to karaoke from 9pm-3am..
And woke up at 7am this morning for my first ever korban..
Had to drive all the way to the other side of the world aka Taman Permata.
Katy Perry is an irritating host.
The past many days have been pretty eventful for me.
I'm always going out. morning till night...
Ada2 je lah kan hal nya..
I've recently learned a very effective way of getting rid of the fatigue after a tiring day, especially when I go to sleep late and have to wake up early the next day.
It's so easy and effortless I can't believe I didn't find out sooner.
God is truly Great and All Mighty.
I'm on stage now. Haha.
Lots of stuff and changes have been happening to the people around me lately.. Good things mostly.
I don't know how or why but I've been indirectly affected by them, emotionally.
It's pretty confusing as I myself am not sure what is this that I am feeling.
And it took some time for me to realize that I've been in this state for quite a while.
I guess I need some time to figure myself out. haha.
20 mins to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment