Wednesday, November 18, 2009

B

Music: Black Magic Woman by Carlos Santana

I recently found out that my blood type is B.
I've always wanted to know and finally knew this piece of info last weekend.
I'm excited to finally know, but at the same time I'm kinda bummed.
I didn't expect it to be B!!!!!!
I've always had this childhood notion that I'm O-type.
Coz after learning about all the blood types in Bio kat sekolah dulu...
I decided I wanted to be O-type.. the most generous and benevolent of all types!
Definitely tak nak AB.. coz I associate it with selfishness..
Ok I know its totally illogical..
I'd prefer A to B even..
It just sounds better...
And to think that most negative words starts with B..
Like bodoh bangang bahlul busuk bimbo bitch bastard bengong bullshit buruk, just to name a few... heheheh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

demm aah all the negative words start with B

i'm an O-ve hi hi the geneorus one :p

baity

Ariana said...

tak best la O... ramai gile org O.... tak rase spesel...

A,B or AB rase cam spesel sket... susah nak jumpa...

K said...

lol Baity... names not included ok!! hahahaha. B for Britney baby!

Elly, kau apa type?