Saturday, December 12, 2009

Music: Neither Of Us Can See by Incubus

I'm so tired, too tired, I feel like crying.

Only God knew how sad I was to leave the masjid this morning, sorry for not being there during the most important moment of your life, my dearest friend.
Please know that I'm very very happy for you.

Saying no to people always makes me feel guilty, it makes my heart heavy, no matter how casual I sound.
Sometimes its just impossible not to say yes.

Is it possible to have good friends all around yet feel all alone at the same time?

What is wrong with me.

12 more hours to go before my shift is over. God help me.

2 comments:

iL4na said...

u r one tough woman kerr. i would have collapse anytime in between. im sure she would understand.

syarina said...

babeeeeee, i feel like crying too reading this post!!! sorry i havent been a good friend all this while.. i hope to do better from now on!thanks for being around kay love yaaaaaa