Music: All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye by John Mayer
Night shift.
Currently listening to John Mayer's Battle Studies.
Halfway through the album and I'm liking what I've heard so far.
The much awaited 5S audit for MPC certification was held this morning and my dept passed with flying colors.
It's been a crazy month where 5S is concerned and we've been (unwillingly, on my part) working towards it for the past year or so.
It hasn't been an easy ride when only a handful of us are doing the bulk of the job.
Others do help, when asked.
Some just complain but do nothing.
I personally think that if the person is not doing anything to help, then he/she should just shut the fuck up, coz heck, you're doing zilch.
On the other hand, I and the others who've been working our ass off, investing our time and energy and money, coming to work during off days and staying back after work till late, have the right to complain and bitch all we want.
Saying I've felt frustrated and tired when it comes to 5S is an understatement.
But I'm thankful of the bunch of people who did help out though.
No words can describe how much I appreciate their help, big or small, directly or indirectly.
When I was elected zone leader, it was without my consent/approval.
Its hard not to think that my gender was the factor, and the only other girl was already in the main committee, having a bigger and more important role to play.
2 weeks ago I told my GM straight to his face (regarding this matter), "this office is sexist!"
His reply "You can say that again". He totally agreed with me.
Earlier today I told him, "From now onwards, we should ban the word 5S".
His reply "You are right, we should. Ha ha ha!"
I'm glad its finally over.
I really need some rest and peace of mind, thank god I have this weekend off.
Last night I got tickets to watch the premiere of 2012, and what can I say, I loved the movie!
Nevermind that there's sooooo many things that doesn't make sense and illogical..
Nevermind that the characters were always lucky and saved in the nick of time..
Nevermind that the plot for the most part is predictable and cliched...
It's feel good movie, I went in with no expectations and it turned out really enjoyable.
A good flick.
I even shed a tear or two in the end. Hah!!
It was 2 and half hours long but I didn't feel it.
Maybe it has something to do with John Cusack.
You see, I've always had a secret crush on him, hahahaha (don't worry abang Johnny you're still no. 1).
Like I do on Mark Ruffalo and Aaron Eckhart.
Paul Rudd used to be in this list but not anymore.
John Cusack can be sarcastic, and get away with it, coz he can keep a straight face.
He is adorable in his own way.
I like his intonation and the way he talks.
He's funny in a subtle way.
He can do romcoms and horror and drama.
He can be dark and cool and flamboyant and boring.
He's awesome and underrated.
But I like it that he's underrated and that he keeps a low profile.
Dah seminggu aku flu.. my eyes are puffy and bagged, my nose is blocked, my voice nasal-ly, my lungs are itchy and in pain, my throat is dry, my lips are chapped..
In short, I look and feel like shit.
Even my boss said I look terrible.
Freakin bad timing to fall sick, considering my plans for tmrw night.
No comments:
Post a Comment