Saturday, November 14, 2009

Changes

Music: The Trouble With Love Is by Kelly Clarkson

I've never been thrown into the deep end of a pool of uncertainties before. 
The unknown future is making me feel more refreshed and alive than ever before, yet I can't help feeling anxious and frustrated at the same time.
After much thought, I've decided that the best way to handle this is to take it as it comes, enjoy come what may, just be happy.
If the future unfortunately disappoints, I will wallow in sadness as long as I need, and then move on.
Of course I have no idea what the future holds, but I wish and pray from the bottom of my heart for a happy ending.
Nature will take its course and only God knows best.

My family will venture into a new kind of experience come next month, and then onwards.
Its not my story and I can't divulge upon the specific details, but I will when the time is right.
I can feel this is a start to many changes to come, and it is wonderful news for the whole extended family.

After a week of all work and no play (except for watching 2012), I'm on idle mode.
The weather now is perfect for staying in bed, while listening to melancholy music and reading a book, top that with a cup of hot milo and the moment would be perfect.
I'm currently reading The Constant Princess by Phillipa Gregory, the first of 6 books about the Tudors. 

I received a letter last week saying my Bangi house has gotten the much delayed CF and last night another letter came to inform us to collect the house key.
The idea of me already having a house under my name has never really hit me.
Not even when I've started paying the loans since early this year.
But somehow now that I'm finally getting the house key, it doesn't feel like a dream anymore.
In fact, I'm feeling a little panicky at the thought of having to move to Bangi after 27 years of living in pj.
The move won't happen too soon with the renovations that we are planning to do, but its materializing.
I'm starting to appreciate more what I have now before its all gone when I leave my beloved Jalan Gasing abode.
A few days back when I was vacuuming the control room where I work (am I the highest paid cleaner in KL or what? from engineer to cleaner, the things I do for tnb...), I realized that it is so much bigger than this house.
It was quite a revelation. A funny one.
Anyway, I hope it won't be too emotional for me when the day comes.

No comments: