Movie review for Boy A.
I finally finished watching this movie, after 5 or so attempts.
(its starts very slow and seemed boring so I always gave up).
Anyway, its a freakin brilliant movie..
The story is presented in such a way that makes the viewers look at the whole situation objectively, without making judgements on the main protagonist early on in the movie.
Is he good or bad?
Even after the truth surfaces, I struggled to decide whether I symphathized or despised the character.
Andrew Garfield played the part really well.
First saw him in Lions for Lambs playing a cool and smart frat guy that is Robert Redford's student.
So when I saw him acting all awkward and queer in this movie (British accent and all), I was awed by his performance.
Well, he was born in LA but raised in Surrey, UK..
This definitely qualifies as a bosan tapi best movie.
I recommend this movie to be watched without having a clue at all to the synopsis.
Time to watch another movie.
4 hours to go before shift is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment