Its back to work (suckssssssssssssssssssssssss)
I'm dying to go on a trip to somewhere far and exotic..
Bali and Phuket and this weekend's trip to Singapore doesn't count.
I'd like to go to Italy.. but it has to be at least a 3-week to 1 month trip.. which is unfortunately not feasible for me due to the nature of my (stupid) shift work...
Turkey is another option.. can go for a week.. and it won't cost me a bom
Maybe I should go on back to back trips to Aussie..
I already have personal tour guides in Melbourne and Perth..
since I can't take long holidays.. maybe I can take multiple short holidays.. hahaha
A Eurotrip is also very tempting, but that too will take at least 2 weeks.
Or maybe I should go to places like Hong Kong or Shanghai.. but meh... not very exciting.
My ultimate vacation would be a trip to Japan though..
I sooooooo gonna plan a trip for next year..
Tapi kena minta restu co-workers dulu..
Should be easier now though with the new guys in...hehehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment