The sinus decides to pay me a visit today..
Combo that with difficulty in breathing, short breaths, runny nose.
A migrain attack would be a bonus, thank god I'm not having one right now.
I pretty much have to endure this at least once a week, and usually during my night shifts, like right now.
I could probably wake up my next door neighbor from sleep with my (very loud + shrieking) sneezing.
Not to mention I look like a squinting clown (mata sepet + red nose).
I have to work during raya this year, a fact which I've accepted and resigned to for quite some time..
However, there's some shifting of personnel going on at work, so maybe... just maybe....
If everything goes according to plan..
I might be able to work something out so that I can balik Penang for 2 days.. so lets pray to that!
The company decided to give us a measly 0.4 months of bonus for raya..
I know I know...at least better than nothing...
But then again... we deserve better..
I think goverment servants get more than we do..
But complaining is such a waste of time and energy, and it ain't gonna change anything..
Its still so frustrating nonetheless..
So it sucks to be me for all those reasons above..
But I'm nevertheless very grateful for the roof over my head..
food on my plate
money in my bank account
and loving friends and family all around...
Nadal's playing Gasquet in a few...
oooooh yellow looks good on him
time to feast the eyes..
No comments:
Post a Comment