Thursday, September 24, 2009

I dreamt of going to Congo yesterday, of all the places in the world!
And according to that dream, it was my second trip there..
Hmmm.. Interesting...

Back in Penang a few days back, I had the liberty of meeting some relatives (which I met for the first time) when they came to visit my grandmother's house.
They were nice and very happening.
But I was weirded out when one of them suggested of setting me up with her bachelor sons, who are essentially, get this, my late grandfather's brother's daughter's son, in other words, my cousin.
And my aunts and mom were in on it as well. Blardy hell.
But what can I do other than to smile serenely at their excitement at having thought of the idea.
Ahh.. raya stories.

I just finished watching Changeling..
Surprisingly good, and very intense, as expected of Clint Eastwood movies.
The movie brought me down so low (I felt really sad and pissed) and then when the good guys won, I felt such a high. I love happy ending movies.
I'm not really used to watching Angelina Jolie acting a toned down, calm, slightly submissive character.

2 hours more to kill, time for some LC and Speidi action.

2 comments:

ZZ said...

my brother lives in congo.

K said...

yupp i know :). maybe sbb kau citer sbb tu aku mimpi kot..