Thursday, September 15, 2005
Two labs per week both on Mondays and Tuesdays is really tiring because I have to do the prelabs before everyone else does so I have nobody to ask if I have questions except the GSIs but since my labs are on Mondays and Tuesdays I have to do my prelabs the week before so that I know what to ask during office hours on Wednesday or Thursday or Friday and in addition to that I have to do my homeworks as well and cannot wait until it's weekend to do it because homeworks are due Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I cannot go to office hours on Mondays or Tuesdays because I have labs that ends late in the evening on those days therefore to be safe everything must be done before the weekend or else I will struggle to complete my prelabs and homeworks but the good thing is if I keep this up I will be able to lepak every weekend with nothing to worry about because I've finished all my assignments and the cycle starts all over again the coming Monday. If u read up till here u have just wasted 3 minutes of your life reading and trying to understand something that u couldn't care less about and does not affect your life in any way but u read it anyway because you have nothing better to do and I have nothing interesting to tell and this is the most exciting story I have for now. fuhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment