Sunday, September 11, 2005

I'm so disappointed. We should've won today's game. There were so many opportunities.. We controlled posession most of the time.. We had more rushing and passing yards.. Defense was awesome. But offense had to suck. This is the worst that I've seen Chad Henne ever performed. Fumble ntah berapa kali. Luckily each time Kevin Grady recovered them. Didn't help that Mike Hart got injured. Fans were so mad, we throwed bottles and cans on the field (I say we but I didn't throw anything though).. twice! Half freakin' yard to touchdown with 4 downs to go and we couldn't even get that!.. aaaaaa marahnya!

I am so sunburned right now with lines around my eyes because I wore sunglasses. Quote Mike.. "Kirah, you look like a panda". Betul sangat lah tu.

Looking forward to F1 and US Open Men's Finals tomorrow. Go Raikkonen (and Schumacher)!! Go Agassi (though I think Federer will win)!! Make me happy.

No comments: