So what have I been doing? Homeworks.. prelabs.. postlabs.. research.. what else? hmmphh.. no time to rest. no time to do anything else. i don't watch tv anymore. i don't even have time to watch anime. but all is well. i'm not complaining.. YET.
My mundane life aside.. my cousin is getting married in December. At first I didn't really mind missing the wedding.. however, now I'm kinda sad that I'm gonna miss it. You see, my extended family on my mother's side have this yahoogroup mailing list.. yeah all the cousins, aunties, uncles, in-laws.. u name it. The only person not on the list is my nenek, which is a given because I've known no grandma that is computer savvy haha. Anyway, they are now discussing about the wedding on the mailing list.. all the technicalities.. who does what.. when.. dateline to do this and that.. invitation list.. family gatherings and outings etc.. so I'm kinda being left out since I'm halfway across the world. The same thing happened when everyone went to Perth last year for vacation (my aunty married an Australian). I knew every single plan in detail but couldn't be a part of it. And this time round they're all planning to go to Singapore during Christmas. hmphhhh.. it's very frustating sometimes. The thing is all my cousins on my mother's side are grown-ups already. So everyone is either working, or in their final years of college studies. So like, everyone has their own money and can do whatever they want since all are adults. So, it's more fun. Haiyo.. another reason why I cannot wait to go back. I'm tired of US already. Some people might like it here and have plans to stay, but that was never my option. Studying here is great and fun and all but I want to LIVE in Malaysia hehe.
Enough about home talk, I went to My Chemical Romance concert last Saturday. It was awesomeeeeeee! Apart from being stuck in the mosh pit for the first half of the concert(Reggie and Alkaline Trio performed), it was all good. During MCR's performance I went to the back where there was more space to breathe and jump around. I'm never ever going to stand in a mosh pit area ever again. Once in a lifetime experience, that's it.
And finally.. F1 talk. Buttongate is resolved!!!! Jenson will be staying with BAR Honda for the next few years.. yess lahhh!! With soon to be team mate Barichello, it's going to be an awesome season for BAR next year.. other than that.. I'm just hoping that Alonso will have race complications in Brazil.. and Raikkonen will get all the points needed to stay in the run for the Driver's Championship. I hope Ferrari improves as well and get in the points, and podium if possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment