Saturday, September 10, 2005

My Mandarin teacher (aku amik Chinese 101 this sem) mmg main tipu siot. During lecture, she doesn't give lectures. Instead she lets us watch a video tape of her giving a lecture, and she'll just stand there, occasionally pausing the tape to explain a little bit here and there.. and I found out she made that tape in 1998.. 7 years ago!! cessssssssss.. tak aci siot. but other than that, she's a fine teacher..

Yesterday I made history. Aku ganti member aku kerja petang semalam.. shift dishroom. I actually stood for 2.5 hours at the same spot washing dishes.. aku rinse pinggan mangkuk at the average rate of 3 seconds per dish (seriously, anyway bukan nye basuh sampai bersih, cam spray air secukup rasa je utk letak dalam dish washing machine). So that means.. I washed 20 dishes in a minute.. 1200 dishes in an hour.. so estimate aku basuh 3000 pinggan semalam! Shit.. more than total aku basuh pinggan for the past 23 years of my life... hahahahahha. Itu baru satu kali shift kerja, org2 yg kerja kat situ dah lama, sure dah basuh berpuluh ribu pinggan mangkuk.. ok it's really nothing interesting but aku rasa cam lawak gila ahahaha.

anyway, weekend ni should be interesting.. Michigan vs. Notre Dame.. F1 at Spa.. US Open semis and finals.. homeworks and prelabs heheheh.

No comments: