Music: Misguided Ghosts by Paramore
I've heard about this show from way back.. since its inception some 5 years ago i think.
Its the Malaysian version of Whose Line Is It Anyway (which I watched religiously back in the states).
Every year the show gets rave reviews, and tickets are almost always sold out.
So finally, I managed to find time and tickets for last night's show.
And it totally did not disappoint!
Thanks to Mr Owner-of-new-ford-fiesta for agreeing to go with me..
And I quote "my jaw is aching for laughing too much!"
This time around there was Ida Nerina as Drew Carey.
The funny-mens were Afdlin Shauki, Douglas Lim, Rashid Salleh, Nell Ng and Yehan.
They were top notch hilarious and sporting and all that.
And I'm soooo crushing on Rashid Salleh. He's hot yo.
Will definitely go again.
I've heard about this show from way back.. since its inception some 5 years ago i think.
Its the Malaysian version of Whose Line Is It Anyway (which I watched religiously back in the states).
Every year the show gets rave reviews, and tickets are almost always sold out.
So finally, I managed to find time and tickets for last night's show.
And it totally did not disappoint!
Thanks to Mr Owner-of-new-ford-fiesta for agreeing to go with me..
And I quote "my jaw is aching for laughing too much!"
This time around there was Ida Nerina as Drew Carey.
The funny-mens were Afdlin Shauki, Douglas Lim, Rashid Salleh, Nell Ng and Yehan.
They were top notch hilarious and sporting and all that.
And I'm soooo crushing on Rashid Salleh. He's hot yo.
Will definitely go again.
No comments:
Post a Comment