Music: The Long Day Is Over by Norah Jones
Can't sleep.
I'm on jet lag mode because of yesterday's night shift.
So, at the expense of being laughed at by, err.. you people..
I uploaded this video on youtube..
So lets go down memory lane to slightly less than 3 years ago when I did this.
Enjoy the video haha.
Can't sleep.
I'm on jet lag mode because of yesterday's night shift.
So, at the expense of being laughed at by, err.. you people..
I uploaded this video on youtube..
So lets go down memory lane to slightly less than 3 years ago when I did this.
Enjoy the video haha.
4 comments:
You are one crazy biatch, Kirah! Aku tgk video pun rasa nak jerit. Bayar sejuta pun aku takkan buat hahah!
Pape pun, to Abg Penarik Tali ("I'm not gonna pull you, but you gonna have to start running okay?") - Hi, boleh berkenalan? Kehkehkeh!
" just look at the camera and wave goodbye to it......" what? goodbye? hahahah
meremang bulu roma tgk ko lari & terjun wehhhh! :)
haha. korang tak nampak muka aku yg cuak tuh.. never gonna do this ever again! tapi kalau bayar sejuta aku nak..
OMG kirah...i cant believe u really posted this up.but why dalam video suara kau mcm x kuat??!haha
Post a Comment