Monday, May 23, 2011

My Kind of Shopping Spree

Music: Confession by 4MEN

I'm kinda in a really bad place right now, been trying to cheer myself up for the past few days..
Had a panic attack this morning.. its all in my head.. serabut otak.. felt like my life was over (dramatic nya).
I did everything --read, watched mindless tv shows, lepak with friends (wedding & bbq), did volunteer work, called/chatted with friends.. nothing really worked.. not until today..
As it turns out, buying flight tickets turned out to be the solution.. hahahaha.. like duhhh!!!
Air Asia's Big Sale started at noon today.. I didn't have any plans..
But the lure of cheap flight tickets was just too strong, they're so freakin' dirt cheap that I don't even mind if I end up not using them hehehe, with all the uncertainties right now.
Spending just 200 bucks on 3 international destinations (granted they're all neighbouring countries je, but still).. its unbelievable!
The fact that the AA website was giving me errors and server being busy all the time did not even frustrate me..
But it was a little tiring no doubt..
I think I feel better now, but who knows what tomorrow brings right?


No comments: