2009: 101 minutes
2010: 84 minutes
2011: 83 minutes (average speed: 7.22km/h, rank: 703 / 3910)
1 minute je improve. Hmm..
I should target 70 minutes for my next 10km run.. average of 8.5km/h..
I know I can sustain that speed for 30 minutes.. but to more than double the time?
I'll have to train.. which I didnt do at all this year..
By 7km I was cursing myself already.. why the hell am I doing this..
Last year's motivation factor was the Mt. Kinabalu climb...
Lets see what's my timing for next week's 7km ntv7 feel good run..
Target: 55 minutes (average speed roughly 8km/h).
2010: 84 minutes
2011: 83 minutes (average speed: 7.22km/h, rank: 703 / 3910)
1 minute je improve. Hmm..
I should target 70 minutes for my next 10km run.. average of 8.5km/h..
I know I can sustain that speed for 30 minutes.. but to more than double the time?
I'll have to train.. which I didnt do at all this year..
By 7km I was cursing myself already.. why the hell am I doing this..
Last year's motivation factor was the Mt. Kinabalu climb...
Lets see what's my timing for next week's 7km ntv7 feel good run..
Target: 55 minutes (average speed roughly 8km/h).
No comments:
Post a Comment