Music: We Are Golden by Mika
Its that time again when its difficult to feel good about anything.. work, life.
Well, the only thing that's good right now are friends.
And why is it wrong to ask silly questions?
The 4-year stint in the states has made me an advocate of.. "there are no stupid questions"
But back here you're ridiculed/laughed at, by your own friends.
Hmm I just made contradictory statements.
I finished reading Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club earlier this week.
What a freakin awesome book!!
It was fun to read because the image of Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden and Edward Norton as the narrator was so vivid in my mind, and the scenes in the movie.. I was surprised I remembered quite a bit.
I also totally forgot the ending so I didn't lose interest while reading the bulk of the story.
By the final few chapters my brain involuntary recalled the ending.
It was a good read nonetheless.
Now I have to take a break from reading fiction coz I'd feel guilty for not studying for work instead.
What a downer.
On a brighter note, F1 season vroomsss this weekend!!
I can't wait to see Michael Schumacher back in action.
It really offsets (but doesn't negate) the disappointment I felt when Ferrari relieved Kimi of his contract.
There'll be 4 champions on the grid, Schumacher Alonso Button and Hamilton.
With Vettel following close behind.
I still can't decide whether I'd like the re-fuel ban or not.
But be prepared to watch 2-second pit stops for tyre change.
Crazy right?
Its gonna be pretty exciting to watch.
Ok I'm working right now and one of the light bulbs from the ceiling just fell next to mr.az thank god it didn't his head. Gila dangerous la. And its not the first time it happened. The first time round pun almost hit another of my friend's head.. They should change all the light bulbs to a more secure one before someone gets injured. Renovation juta2 pun boleh ada defect macam ni.
No comments:
Post a Comment