Monday, March 15, 2010

Addicted to GH

Music: Don't Tell Me That It's Over by Amy MacDonald

I got this quote/ collection of nerdy comics /unquote link from Fatma's website (thanks for sharing!). Very amusing!! Then I found this:





I don't know about you, but this cracked me up like crazy!
But I think its only because I've been kind of addicted to guitar hero as of roughly a month ago...
Not that I have it at home though, have been playing at friends' places..
Actually, I play the drums a lot more, coz I can't play the guitar too good.
Ok2 I probably should own up and tell the truth.. I suckkkkk at the guitar!!
Its mind boggling really.
I so badly want to buy the guitar and game so that I can play at home so that I can practice and be like super awesome and  'flail wildly' ahahahhhaa but this is soo not a good time!!
I have to study!! (alaa skarang pun macam la study pun kan)
Hahahaha.. but I'll get it soon enough.

1 comment:

awesome blossom said...

hahahaha, aku pun x habis go through all of them, but this one is very, very funny!!