Roughly 10 different people have asked me whether I'm going to Beyonce's concert or not, hahaha.
Well, I'm not.
Firstly, I'm no fan of Beyonce..
I have 8000+ songs in my ipod but I only have like 2 of her songs.
Secondly, the concert's gonna be held at Stadium National..
Which is hugeeee!
Thirdly, looking at the ticket prices and the seating arrangement, its no value for money, for someone who doesnt fancy Beyonce.
RM83 tickets are at the third tier of that stadium...so high up!
I won't be able to see anything even with screens..
Next cheapest is RM183, second tier, and I'm not gonna pay that much to see Beyonce in action.
But of course, if I'm offered free tickets, I'll totally be there lah.
Her concert's a definite world class material.
I know a lot of people who's going though...
Have fun watching her shake her ass guys..
This week I watched tons of movies.. Just Friends, Camille, Keith, New In Town, Friends With Money, The Babysitters, Flawless, Major Movie Star, The Other End of The Line, Year One... all chick flicks hahha.. except Flawless...
Conclusion: a mundane week for me. Bleargh.
No comments:
Post a Comment