Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Music: Sampai Syurga by Faizal Tahir

You think you know yourself..
But you don't..
I surprised myself when I completed this last night..
Yes, a handmade bag... by me! lol..
Took me 2 days to finish it, in between a karaoke session, lepak2 at mamak, and sleeping...
And also, because the sewing machine at home is broken..
I had to jahit tangan..
But pardon the colors lahh.. its the only kain perca yg ada at home and I just made do with whatever's available..
Cost = ZERO DOLLARS!




Its reversible!


It all started when I saw the sling bag that Sara Tancredi used in Prison Break..
It was of maroonish-purple color and it looked awesome.
Tried to look for it, one day I saw one of the small stalls kat Sunway Pyramid ada jual those kind of sling bags..
But tak tau kenapa aku tak pi tgk bag2 kat stall tu.. menyesal sampai harini..
Then not so long ago, my cuz gave me a link.. tutorial camne nak jahit sling bag..
And you know the rest!

I have yet to find a sling bag yg aku berkenan anywhere...
If I had a working sewing machine at home..
I will definitely be making lots more of these, with different patterns and designs..
I'm feel excited just thinking about it lol omg what is happening to meeeeeee??!

Sewing? LOL

Life is unpredictable and strange.

No comments: