Thursday, March 05, 2009

Music: Bye Bye by Mariah Carey

Jason Mraz's concert was awesome lahhh..
He sang all the hit songs
You & I Both
The Remedy
Lucky
I'm Yours.

also some of my favorites off the 3rd album
Live High
Butterfly
Beautiful Mess

and some other songs yg okay jugakk like No Stopping Us.
but too bad he didnt sing Curbside Prophet ngan Sleep All Day..
would've made the concert perfect..

For RM88 tickets, I had really a good view of the stage..
Much better than the RM138 ones yg berdiri on the floor which was just 2 feet away from me and yet I was elevated..
Big screens on both sides of the stage and it was right in front of me..
So all in all, very the good!
Brought out my ipod to sing along to some of the songs yg aku tak ingat lyrics hahah..
Recorded some vids but boleh dengar suara aku je laa yg menyanyi ahahaha..

Jason Mraz is a really good entertainer..
He talked a lot and interacted with the audience..
For encore he wore a I Heart KL tshirt that one of the Random Acts people gave him.
those people must be so proud!!

Only thing I didnt like was the singer yg duet Lucky ngan dia..
dah laa keluar lambat, he started singing anyway coz takkan la nak make the audience wait kan.. then she came on stage in the middle of the song..
Suara tak sedap, tak kuat, and she didnt have good rapport with Mraz on stage..
Stood a step back from Mraz and doesn't feel like a duet..
Tu je lah..

Full house gila okay kat stadium negara..
Muse pun tak penuh camtu..

Took some pictures with my new handphone tapi tak cantik sangat lah hahaha
Here it is.





No comments: