Music: August's Rhapsody by August Rush
I finally watched August Rush last night.
I downloaded the movie like almost a year ago but never did come around to watch it..
And I cannot believed that I waited that long!!!!!!!!!!
I loved the movieeeeeeeeeeeeee omg its been a while since I've watched a movie that I really222222222222 like.
I've been trying to find a movie that gives me the same feeling like Almost Famous did..
Took me like 5 years.. till now!
Nevermind that the movie was very fairy tale like.. kinda over the top..
Not very realistic lah..
But its really awesome how they smoothly gelled the music into the story line..
The feelings that can only be invoked while playing music..
Not everybody can experience those kind of feelings..
Its different from listening to music..
I can't explain it but coming from me yg bukanlah terrer pun main apa2 instrument but
performed a number of times nonetheless, altosax and guitar, if such feelings can be invoked in someone like me, just imagine what the musical prodigies and geniuses of the world actually experience? Its unimaginable.
Suddenly I'm reminded of Nodame Cantabile. That was such a good jdrama.
Anyway, I've googled the soundtrack and I think I'm gonna buy it.
It been more than a year since I've bought an original CD.
And omg Jonathan Rhys Meyers..
He can really sing man! I loved his voice and his style..
And I've liked him since Bend It Like Beckham!!
And I kinda watched 5 minutes of The Tudors on HBO 2 nights ago and he's King Henry and thank god I already have a supplier for that series lol.. except that she's in Penang and god knows when I'm gonna get it haha.
And I also liked Freddie Highmore since I saw him in The Golden Compass..
But I liked his acting in Spiderwick Chronicles better..
I imagined that Ethan Hawke would look like him when he was a kid..
When I first saw him play the guitar in the movie..
I felt a sense of dejavu..
I've heard it somewhere.. I've seen it somewhere..
Did this guitar playing style dah jadi famous or something?
And I thought it was impossible that this little kid could actually play the guitar as good as that lah..
So when I saw the credits.. I was like.. oh yeahhhhhhhhhh now I remember..
Its Kaki King!
I almost went to her gig kat The Ark kat A2 dulu but nobody wanted to go with me..
Saw lots of her videos and was really amazed..
Maybe I should go get a Kaki King cd as well..
But Freddie Highmore really nailed it lah.. mmg macam real je dia main guitar tuh..
Same goes to Keri Russell.. don't know if she really played the cello atau acting2 saja.. But Rhys Meyers definitely sang lah.. awesome lah so awesome!!
No comments:
Post a Comment