Friday, March 06, 2009

>Came back quarter past 3am last night after watching Watchmen..
The movie was almost 3 hours..
I can't decide if i like or hate that movie.. hahaha
I think I like it kot..

>This blog perfectly described Jason Mraz's concert..
Except the part about the sound system..
It was pretty good from where I sat/stood..

http://smalltimetraveller.wordpress.com/2009/03/06/sorry-i-cant-hear-you-with-all-the-mraz-going-on/

And some pictures on this link to junk magazine from fb

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=72549095066&h=R2nvR&u=OZIHT

>Results show for American Idol wild card starts in 20 minutes!
Go go go go Anoooooooopppppppp!!
(Adam Lambert already in.. safe!)

>Britney's Circus Tour setlist is very the awesome!!
I want to gooooo so badddd...tapi E1 News bagi review cakap biasa..apakah???
But dunno lahh now must save moneyyyy damn I wish Britney would come to Singapore!!
(obviously Malaysia tak lepas laa kan)

>Tonight dinner at Sakae Sushi with some friends cant wait to devour those sashimis... Ok better go mandi now its quarter to 6pm lol.

No comments: