Music: Floyd by Korn
Weekend plans..
Karaoke
Weddings
SunburstKL
Reunion meeting
MPH clearance sale (maybe)
Finish a book (hopefully)
Not as excited about sunburst as I was last year (got Incubus okkk)
Coldplay proved too expensive to bring in (or so said the organizers)
Korn pun ok sebenarnya.. I have 10 of their songs in my ipod..
listening to them now.. aku suka gak, ada melody and boleh headbanging juga..
lama dah tak head bang.. my favorite is Here To Stay.. the most well known Korn hit is Freak on a Leash of course..
and from a Jonathan Davis interview I read..
they're gonna play hit songs.. coz this is the first time they're performing in Malaysia.. so that's cool.. lagu baru aku tak tau langsung aa..
I'm interested to see Naturally 7 actually..
haven't heard of the band prior to sunburst..
they're an acapella group.. and they bring it to a whole new level kind-of..
according to an article in the papers today lah..
making percussion and turntable and whatever background music u can think of without any real instruments.. should be interesting..
I've been trying to get in the mood to read again..
it's been many months since i've read one..
and it finally came, in a very surprising way actually.
was watching an episode of CSI yesterday.. latest season..
I think its Grissom's last episode..
At the end of the episode after they solved the serial killer case..
Hodges was telling Grissom that its a big mistake to leave CSI..
that the CSIs have a responsibility to catch bad guys and its not yet time to leave they are great people doing a great job bla bla bla..
and then Hodges said...
"Who was Watson without Sherlock Holmes?"
to which Grissom replied..
"Watson was a genius in his own way"
and weirdly enough, aku terus terasa macam nak baca buku hahaha
so now im currently reading Mark Haddon's A Spot of Bother..
totally different style from that dog book he wrote..
a few chapters in, so far so good i like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment