Friday, November 23, 2007

Music: Undiscovered by James Morrison

I've been listening to nothing but James Morrison these days.
I'm going to see him next Thursday! Ngehahahaaaaa.
And I hope Dayang will sing more cover songs rather than her own.
But she must sing Dayang Sayang Kamu because I like that song very the much.

The Federer-Sampras match yesterday was very entertaining, thanks to Pete.
Making funny dance moves and joking with the ball boys and impersonating Nadal amongst others. Good humored bloke that guy.
I bought the 80 bucks tickets, but half way through the match, aku slambe pi duduk kat 250 bucks punya area, since there were empty seats hahaha.
Security wasn't tight, at all.
I'll post pictures later.

Apart from the two tennis outings, my life is a complete bore.
I finished reading Time Traveler's Wife.. highly recommended.
I'm supposed to update my resume, customize it according to the many part time jobs that I'm planning to apply to, but its such an arduous task for someone as lazy as me, not to mention time consuming.
Not that I need the extra money that much, just something to do with during all these days that I'm not doing anything.
I'm tired of being a couch potato, and watching tv is not supposed to make you tired.
Someone kick me in the butt please.

No comments: