Music: Creep by Radiohead
Baru balik karok. Best doh.. lama tak nyanyi2.
Kat Pavilion ada Red Box PLUS.
Wonder what's so 'plus' about it.
Must check it out someday.
I'm crazy about Big Apple.. but it is said that J.Co is better..
Again, kat Pavilion je ada.. so next time I go there, must buy a dozen of J.Co donuts.
Went to watch Chicago the Musical last weekend..
I got us really2 awesome seats..
The stage set-up was unique, coz the pit was actually on the stage, raised.
The show did not blow my pants off, but it was good nonetheless.
Velma Kelly looked exactly like Catherine Zeta Jones. Maybe its the wig.
Mid next year, Beauty and The Beast will be coming to town.
Must watch that one.
I hope they bring Lion King as well.
Looking forward to next week to see Roger and Rafa play live!
6 days of standy/off-days is so not good. Makes me counter-productive.
I can't wait to start work on Wednesday.
I got free 1-week passes to True Fitness.
Gonna check it out. Tgk kat website cam gempak gila aaa..
Besar nak mampos.. the one at Hartamas lah.
Gotta stop eating fast food.
No comments:
Post a Comment