Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Music: How Come by James Morrison

So I went to the Nadal-Gasquet exhibition match yesterday..
I just can't believe it that I freakin saw Rafael Nadal in the flesh!!!!
I was star struck.. I'm still star struck now.. Something that rarely happens to me.
GILA AAAAA!!!!

Super-sized posters outside the Malawati Stadium.



Nadal going home. He was literally mobbed -like Britney in those clips you see on E! News.


The closest I'll ever get to him!


Topless! Nadal-licious baby!


Posing with the VIPs, whom I cropped. This was as far as I could zoom with my humble Sony digital cam from my seat. Not too bad actually yeah?

Tomorrow tgk Federer vs Sampras plak.. but our seats are gonna be far up this time.
I might be going to see James Morrison after all.
But I'll say no more until its confirmed, ie bila dah beli tickets, hehe.

p/s: Oja, where are you la? Senyap jek.

No comments: