Music: Unplugged stuffs
I just finished my night shift at 8am.
I'mfreakin sleepy but I can't sleep and its 10.30am.
In an attempt to entertain myself, I'm listening to all the unplugged recordings by friends and strangers that I have, which I collected during my stint in the US.
Good god... entertained, I was!
I have some crazy stuff here..
Yg sedap ada..
Sumbang pun ada..
Banyak parodies jugak..
Salah/Asrif, remember Chowoks??? TanpamuUUuuuUUuuu...muahahahha
Bon, I have lots of yours too.. mostly Butters.
A few of me playing and Deera singing..
I myself being both the lead guitarist and on vocals.. hahaah damn buruk betul.
And just to list other 'artists', Hafiz Hasan, Omar K, Badang Purdue, Ami Jepun, Kodeng Vandy, Eejay Yale, Amin RPI, Min and Amir CMU, Nizam Hafiz NU, Geng CWRU+OSU (Drummer, Kandos etc).. hahahahha.. good stuff if I ever need leverage against any of these people, should need be..
Aku ada recordings masa performance kat Sister's Night nyanyi lagu Istimewa and That Thing You Do.. pergh.. yg ni paling mahal skali.. suara semua ada.. Ijat, Deera, Ayun, Tel, Diba etc. wahahahha..
I'm strolling down memory lane... yet again.. its never ends, yeah?
No comments:
Post a Comment