naruto
----------
I was a little down yesterday.. sikit je.. then I watched the 2 latest Naruto episodes.. in one of them there was this scene.. ada Orochimaru.. and guess who.. Sasuke!! hahaha.. he appeared for like 5 seconds.. next to orochimaru, speaking with his angry voice.. and i was in a good mood again.. instantly!! hahaa.. it's funny how these kind of things can make me happy lol.. well there's a reason lah of course.. right now they're just airing filler Naruto episodes.. but I miss Sasuke sooo much.. I cannot wait for the anime to pick up where it left off in the manga... I know the filler episodes are not important to the storyline in the least.. but they're really good lah... so 10 more eps to go before the REAL story begins.. tak sabar nya aku.. I also recommend anime lovers to watch Blood+, its damn good. baru 15 episode, boleh kejar lagi.. also watching Bleach, Black Cat, and Lemon Angel Project.. I want more Gundam Seed.. I fell in love with Athrun Zala in 2004 (yes.. an anime character).. seriously.. I want to see more of him lol... my "love" was reignited when I watched Gundam Seed Destiny last year.. heehhe..
Arashi-talk
---------------
So all I do nowadays (next to house chores), is download and watch Arashi stuffs.. I have nearly 50 gigs of their stuff right now.. most of it I downloaded when I was still in US.. byk lagi menda yg aku dl aku tak tgk... so inilah masanya.. plus there's always new stuff to dl everyday... all the Arashi fans around the world are soooo generous lah.. always sharing everything.. aku mmg rackkiiii (lucky)!!
A couple of months ago, it was announced that Matsujun will be shooting for a movie this year... as usual, it's from a manga.. tapi gila echhi manga ni.. the title is "I'm in Love with My Sister"... literally.. basically, this boy and girl are twins.. and the brother is in love with his own sister... I read the manga.. agak hentai lah... then I watched the anime (OVA lah, bukan series), ok luckily not as ecchi as the manga... it took them quite a while to find the right girl to play the sister.. they announced it 2 days back.. some model lah.. eikura nana kot nama dia.. hot gak minah ni.. okay I cannot wait to watch this movie.. matsujun is gonna be soooo hot muahahahha.. just like in tokyo tower (movie dia last year)..
but too bad no news of him acting in a drama series this year... maybe becoz he has quite a busy schedule this year.. apart from the their (arashi) weekly tv shows Mago Mago Arashi and G no Arashi.. each of the arashi members (5 of them) are having solo cons this year (con = concert)... aku nak pi tgk!!! and in addition to that, I think they'll have their annual summer con tour as well.. and then matsujun will also have a butai (stageplay) sometime in may... its gonna be his 3rd butai.. arghhh aku nak pi tgk ni jugak!! eventho i don't understand japanese lol..
i've been watching all their tv shows.. ok previously they had Mayonaka No Arashi.. O no Arashi.. Ni no Arashi.. V no Arashi.. D no Arashi.. Waza no Ari.. A no Arashi.. M no Arashi.. apa lagi ntah.. ada a few more... ok all these letters ada maksud2 dia but i won't bore u with the details.. of course they all don't run simultaneously.. tapi cam lepas show habis (like after beberapa puluh episode), akan ada new series.. ok all these series are in Japanese (duh), there's no subs but I watch them anyway muahahaha.. I cannot resist.. I'm crazy... oh besides that I also get to see extra of matsujun because he is a host for this weekly top 10 show called utawara.. cam muzik muzik aa ni.. atau cam TRL.. hahahaha..
Matsujun is getting prettier lately.. muahahaha.. bukan kakkoi (hot/cool).. tapi cantik yes he is a kirei boy.. because of his new hairstyle .. post-domyouji (domyouji = his character in hana yori dango).
okay i think that's enough for now... i just needed to channel all this Arashi and Matsujun overload in my head somewhere...
No comments:
Post a Comment