Sunday, February 19, 2006

Feeling a little lost lah.. I'm having mixed emotions.. Kejap nak kerja.. kejap tanak.. Kejap rasa semangat gila... semangat apa pun tak tau... tapi semangat aa... and the next moment I'd feel like I don't give a damn about anything and anyone.. everything boleh pi mampus.. lol.. Kejap rasa malas... pastu rasa rajin...

Tadi pi tnb hq buat profile test.. at first aku excited gila.. then when I saw all the other ppl who were there... which sorang pun aku tak kenal... aku dah takde mood.. all the new faces.. the thought of having to make new friends all over again just makes me cringe la.. I can be friendly no problem.. but only if I WANT to.. macam kat Umich dulu.. aku rasa aku friendly la gak ahahaha... ayat prasan.. tapi aku rasa betul.. but that's what I think.. except aku tak friendly kat batch freshmen masa aku dah senior.. by then I thought, I'm gonna leave this place soon why bother? hahah. not a good way of thinking... but whatever.. I was busy like crazy anyway last semester.
but dammit i cannot run from this.. must adapt to new situations.. tapi kalau perempuan2 kat tnb tu semua gadis2 ayu getik saya awak perempuan melayu terakhir cam elly kata tu.. camne aku nak blend in? lol.. sooooo not me.. i don't think i can tolerate hahah..

so wat dis lah? pre-midlife crisis ah?
feels like i'm gonna be like this for the next few months...
i can only take comfort in my obsession with Arashi and the upcoming F1 season..
also got the animes I'm currently watching (there's 4 lol) and Dragon Zakura and Rondo..
eh cam banyak la plak lol..

---- J-DRAMA advert ------
btw u J-drama freaks out there.. must watch Rondo!! best gila citer ni.. not like the typical J-dramas.. its aabout a police working as undercover in a mafia... that police is yutaka takenouchi goddamit gila kakkoi mamat ni. mafia gang tu japan+korea punya organization.. so ada korean actors as well.. so K-drama fans can watch this too.. not forgetting ada hayami mokomichi as the mafia boss punya son.. omg mamat ni pun kakkoi gila.. freakin tall.. well he's a model.. even taller than oguri shun (hanazawa rui in hyd).. awek korea tu cun aa gak.. dunno her name..

anyway, don't dl the RAW files.. dl the ones subbed by [asobou!] fansubs.. those are hardsubs... the RAW ones takde softsubs..dl kat d-addicts.. baru 3 episodes. this drama is near movie-like quality.. tak tipu.. production cost sure tinggi gila.. so J-drama fans tgk citer ni wey!! take a break from all the high-school dramas.. u won't be disappointed.. trust me!!!

No comments: