Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've realized that when people ask me for advice or opinion, I can be the most rational person on earth (that's what I think anyway). I try to be as impartial as possible. I'll ask that person key questions regarding the matter at hand, whereby only that person can answer. But ultimately, the question is, what do YOU want? That's what I do when I have to make decisions. Contemplating on the pros and cons are still a must, but at the end of the day, I want to do the things that will make me happy, even when there's more bad than good that will come out of it. I've long realized the fact that I rely more on feelings and instincts and emotions in making decisions. Yet I can be rational when it comes to others. I would still ask others for advice, coz otheres might look at a particular situation in a different perspective, other aspects that might never occur to me. But yeah, I am happy with the how my life turns out so far. Let's see how long I can stay with this kind of approach. But it'll be difficult to change your ways of thinking at this point in life, ne?

Anyway, the past 2 days has been nice. This week, my dad balik kampung, my brother is on his day shift, and of course my mom goes to school in the morning. So I have the house all to myself from 8am to about 3pm. I miss the luxury of private space and time alone. With a car at my disposal, I can do whatever I want.. but it's not that I go out that often anyway since everyone I know are already working.. and I get to move around the house semi-naked hahahahaha! I'm slowly getting used to the hot weather lah..

I'm getting tired of hearing my mom say I'm fat. I know laa I'm not slim or kurus.. but I'm not fat lah!! I've never attempted to diet not even once in my life. It's my own body, I'll take care of it myself.. Like my friends Kelly and Adam used to say.. "Whatever, I do what I want!" .. a quote from South Park.

No comments: