Wednesday, January 04, 2006

it's 2006 yo. doesn't feel like it's a new year though. I went to meijer's on new year's eve.. and watched pontianak sundal harum malam 2. haha, lawak je citer tuh. The past 2 weeks I've been shopping like crazy. Birch run after christmas sale, briarwood (I've never seen so many ppl in briarwood before), online shopping.. I'm broke.

I'm bunking at Wahida's place, I have my own space called Kirah's Corner... hahahaha. I think I've gained like 5 to 10 pounds, makan banyak nak mampus.. hehe.

I am also Matsujun and Arashi OD. but maybe not, coz I still can't get enough of them actually. I have collected a total of more than 10 gigs of their videos, tv shows, performances, concert, albums, pictures... and still counting. I've got to known all the other arashi and matsujun most craziest fans.. coz they're in every forum I go to.. hahahaha.

This feels good.. Classes are starting in 2 days for everybody else except for me.. hahaha. I am so relaxed. But I am anxious to go home already. YTN just replied my email, they're working on it. I wanna be home in 2 weeks time. I hope my flight's on a weekend so I don't have to take the cab to the airport, hehe. I'm not feeling sentimental at all about going home. The only thing I regret now is the fact that... why isn't there any snow???!!! Aku nak buat snowman aaaaaaa!! heheh..

But life is nice and simple right now. I'm loving it.

No comments: