I am soo excited I cannot wait for Saturday! feels like the days are passing by veryyy slowwwlyyy.. Not feeling sad at all... on Saturday maybe? lol.
I just found out yesterday The Gauntlet 2 has started.. it's Rookies vs. Veterans!! ahhhh this is sugoiiii!! I had a hard time choosing which team to root for.. as much as I realllly like the veterans.. I feel that the rookies this time can step up their game and don't let the veterans intimidate them like usual.. but I like the veterans coz ye lah tgk diorang dalam Inferno lah.. Battle of the Sexes lahh.. Gauntlet laa.. dah berapa banyak kali beb.. dah kenal perangai sekor2.. hahahh.. sedih2 kat Malaysia tak tunjuk ni.. I soooo wanna watch the cat fights.. but this time takde the ultimate bitch pair Veronica + Rachel.. so I guess Katie can relax a little lol.. and takde Abram jugak!! aa dammit I like Abram.. good thing Ruthie is in.. she's one cool lesbian hahaha.. I can go on and on about each of them... except some of the rookies sbb tak kenal.. takpelah, baik aku tidur.
No comments:
Post a Comment